Update 4/26/18: Join our inaugural meetings in Clark County on May 23 and in Salem-Keizer on May 31. Contact us for further details.
The Safe Routes Partnership facilitates regional active transportation networks (ATNs) in several locations with regular meetings. These ATNs serve as an informational hub for community based organizations and public agencies to share information on best practices and upcoming funding competitions, and to engage in increasing active transportation investments and policy.
In the Pacific Northwest:
- The greater Portland-area SRTS Practitioners meet every other month in rotating locations across the Metro region.
- In SW WA, the Safe Routes Partnership will be creating an ATN in Clark County, with the first meeting to be scheduled in late spring 2018.
- To learn more about either of these networks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Salem-Keizer, the Safe Routes Partnership will be creating an ATN focused on Marion & Polk Counties, with the first meeting to be scheduled in late spring 2018.
- In Eugene-Springfield, the Safe Routes Partnership is exploring creating an ATN focused on Lane County.
- To learn more about either of these networks, please contact email@example.com